Monday, July 21, 2008

Short Bus Ain't Short Enough!


Don't get me wrong. I'm all in favor of the DATS bus! Just the fact that these guys and gals are out there helping the disabled live a normal life makes them OK in my book. However...

Did you have to park in four parking spaces in the middle of a fairly busy parking lot? I'm sorry, but buses, big rigs and anything over sized should be parking on the outskirts. While I'm sure you were just running in and out of a local business, you potentially ruined the day for three other folks looking to park close to wherever they were doing business.

So, as much as it pains me to say this, I think you should Learn To Park, Jerk!

Other than that, keep up the great work! I do appreciate what you do!

Except the whole parking thing this time. That wasn't cool.

(You know, you could definitely get away with parking in the handicap spaces. Just an FYI for you.)

No comments: