Friday, July 4, 2008

The Infection Is Speading


Reader submitted. Your soul will receive special favor in the after life. (I really have no authorization to grant such a thing but hey! Maybe I do and you'll just have to wait until you die to find out. Either way, thanks for the photo!)

Well kiddies, here's another Learn To Park, Jerk first! A photo all the way from Victoria, BC! We're now national!!! And what's that mean? Nothing, really, except that I've increased the range of people who'll now hate me. I'm the freakin' George Bush of websites!!!

Sadly, I thought we could contain the outbreak of stupidity and parking lot retardation to just Alberta but someone must have slipped past the border. And what did they do first? They bought a van and took up two parking spaces like a royal jackass.

Look, ass face, there ain't nothing special about you, your van or your fat ass kids who, granted, probably require more room than a fleet of Volkswagen Beetles. If you really need more room to offload them at the local Baskin Robbins, consider applying for handicap parking or buying a dump truck so you can let them ooze off the back.

Learn To Park, Jerk!

No comments: