Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sawmill Butt


Reader submitted. Thanks for the contribution and blatantly free advertising of the Sawmill!

Look, buddy. I know it's rare to find a parking spot in front of your favorite restaurant that isn't reserved for the handicapped (those lucky SOB's). But did you have to park over the line into the handicap parking space? Was it a race to get that spot in the first place? Was it a social commentary? Are you just that stupid?

Might I suggest you (A) have a little consideration for someone other than yourself for once in your life and (B) Learn To Park, Jerk!

2 comments:

just a girl... said...

oh my god. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog. Thanks alot for the info on the freaking wine. Way to help a girl out, lol.

Michelle Flaherty said...

I've been reading through your posts and laughing my ass off! I think what you say is pretty much what everyone is thinking. It's amazing how many bad drivers/parkers there are in this world! I thought they were all in my area!!