Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dodge Ram It Up Your Ass!


Reader submitted. Thanks for caring!

What is it with trucks and parking spaces? Have we found the new oil and water of the 21st century? Are these two things not supposed to mix well? It sure as hell seems that way!

How do you park like this and NOT know you're taking up two spots? You don't! This was deliberate. And, to be honest, I think it really says a lot about many Edmonton truck owners. And what it says is that they're mostly a bunch of pussies.

"Whoa there. That's pretty harsh. What the hell?" I can hear some of you asking that very question...

Consider this...truck commercials show swarthy men hauling steel girders and concrete blocks around with their Ford and Dodge trucks. They put their ATV's and motorbikes on the back and drive for miles across dirt roads.

Now, cut to real life. "Oh my gosh! I'm going to take up two parking spaces so no one will park near me. I'll just DIE if my truck gets dinged or brushed against by someone's over sized trench coat. Waaaaaaah! Maybe I should set up flares and cones too!"

Listen Nancy Boy/Daddy's Girl. You bought a truck/had a truck bought for you. Toughen up. If you want to keep it in pristine condition, leave it in your garage! Stop giving truck owning manly men and plaid wearing lesbians a bad name!

Oh, and Learn To Park, Jerk!

No comments: