Monday, August 18, 2008

Corporate Shenanigans


First off, let me tell you one brand of water I shan't be soaking my sweaty testicles in: Glaceau Vitamin Water. And it's all because their demo staff haven't got a clue about how to park their trailer.

Granted, it's a tricky situation. And, more than likely, I'd post their picture no matter how they parked because I guarantee they still be violating some unwritten parking lot rule. But sticking your ass end out well beyond the limit of your parking stall? Idiocy!

My suggestion to Mr. Fancy Hose Water Man? Learn To Park, Jerk!

By the way, if you're a fancy water company that knows how to park and wants the honor of being the official Ball Soaking Liquid of Learn To Park, Jerk, feel free to contact me via the e-mail address at the bottom of this page. We're always willing to give free advertising in exchange for keeping our boys cool!

No comments: