Thursday, October 30, 2008

And Now Something Completely Different



Reader submitted. And with a new parking issue we haven't covered before. Way to be a parking lot pioneer!

I know what you're thinking. What's the problem with this picture? Yeah, the stalls are a tad small and it might be hard getting in and out of your vehicle. But what gives?

I have to admit, I didn't get the problem at first. Maybe this next picture will help.


Do you see it? No? Yeah, I didn't either. Until I re-read their e-mail to me.

"I took my Daughter to Superstore South Common today to see if we could get some Halloween treats. So I parked fairly far from the door to avoid being parked to close to. No one was around me at that time.
When we came out about 45 min later, surprise surprise... there were two people parked right by me...Why do people insist on parking right next to a car when there are at least 20 other vacant spots!?!"

You know what? You're right. This has happened to me too. And not just in parking lots but at the movies too! I'll pick some out of the way seat at the theatre yet no matter where I sit, some lard ass ALWAYS plops down in front of me. And we're not talking crowded theatres here. I'm talking about the discount ones where maybe 10 people are there at any given time. What the fuck?

So, while this isn't as bad as taking up two spaces, it's still a mystery. Why do people feel the need to park near other vehicles? Get a set of balls and park away from the herd, morons!

So, to anyone who feels they just MUST park near another vehicle even though the lot is empty, I say: Get over your OCD and Learn To Park, Jerk!

1 comment:

Moe Wanchuk said...

I'm for key scratching their car!